Hello! I haven't attended to many concerts in my life and I can only remember two, so probably they are all the concerts that I have seen. The first one was a concert of a band from a TV series: Amango. I really liked Amango when I was young and my aunt's friend gave my aunt some tickets for free, so she took my cousin, my mom and me to the venue (if I rememeber correctly, it was Teatro Caupolicán). That was my first concert ever and I really enjoyed it. My mom bought me some merchandising of the band (not legal, honestly) and I still have those things in a box somewhere. The other concert was more recent, in 2018. I went on my own to see a Japanese band that I like: Spyair. I remember a lot from that concert. I made a friend before the concert and we went together to Teatro Teletón, the venue of that concert. The show started with a support band, Rookiez is Punk'd that I knew about, but that I didn't listen to very often. I really like their music and I became a fan....
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario